Boardwalk

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by mSummers, Jul 2, 2017.

1. mSummers

mSummers Member

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Very nice Mike - strange to see it without all the lakefront tents and carts all set up! I'm hoping that for Pixelmania, my DVC room will be right there in your shot - one of those rounded arched covered balconies on the second floor...I booked with a request for those, right as the window opened to book.

mSummers likes this.
  3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks Justin! Gary and I were on the 2nd floor, in the slot between the second arch top balcony and the center building. Awesome view from there!

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I do love the views in general, but in particular, those covered arched balconies are absolutely HUGE - and sheltered from rain and sun - plus completely private from the balconies next door. I've had those once, and have always wanted to get one again...I put in a room-number specific request in hopes of landing one this time for Pixelmania. Especially if we get some cooler weather this December (I know you northerners don't want that - but it's been YEARS since I've felt a temperature lower than 70 and I'm jonesing!), so I can enjoy sitting out there and reading and enjoying the view.

5. mSummers

mSummers Member

You won't get any complaints from me with cooler weather. A daytime high of 75 would be perfect. Besides, Florida will be warmer than home!

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

The Boardwalk Bakery, Mr. Hue G. Krazont, Proprietor:

[​IMG]

Chernabog1940 likes this.
  7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Love the reflection and the colors. Very nice. Now, who's up for cheesecake brownies?

mSummers likes this.
  8. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks! The light stopped me in my tracks on the way to breakfast. Glad I was carrying my camera that morning.

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Love both of those Mike! We are staying there in a little less than 2 weeks. First time at the Boardwalk. I hear the brewery calling my name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mSummers likes this.
  10. mSummers

mSummers Member

The Big River Grill & Brewing Works? They had good burgers.

jbwolffiv likes this.
  11. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

The beer's pretty good, too.

jbwolffiv likes this.
  12. mSummers

mSummers Member

Oh, and don't forget to go upstairs and try the mutoscopes. They were working again last Oct & Dec.

13. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Yes, the beer is good!