BLT Pool

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Craig, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Here is one at night:

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

2. Paul

Paul Member

Nice. ; Thats the slide in the back towards the right correct? ; Looks like a good size pool.

3. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

I guess the question is, what shots did you 'leave out there'? ; It seems like you spent considerable time nailing every shot of BLT possible. ; What are the rest of us going to do now?!?

4. gary

gary Member

why absolutely nothing youngling, we will bow to the master of blt, mr contemporary himself, that's what we will do, and rejoice that he has favored us with his offerings

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Enjoy the pool that looks like it was taken from FW East.

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

another great effort, craig. ; you keep this up and people will start calling the contemporary "bendele towers".

7. Cory_Disbrow

Cory_Disbrow Member

This is really nice. I just found out from my sister that the timeshare company she is invested in has rooms at DVC resorts. So, for my trip in January, it's possible for me to end up here. And seeing all these great BLT shots makes me really want to end up here.

8. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Craig, yet again, you have shown that you are the master of this resort. ; I can only dream of getting the Poly this good someday. ;)

9. Craig

yep, thats the slide with the glass block and neon. The pool seems ok sized. the contemps is bigger, I think.

I did take a lot of shots. We were so excited to see the resort, we spent a lot of time over there. There really isnt much to photograph once you see the main parts. the main lobby is very small, the pool, the top of the world, the skyway bridge. All of the rooms are the same, and they seem to EXACTLY match the preview models at SSR!

lol Tim!

thanks Poly! I'm just another tourist with a big camera!

10. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

I was just giving you a hard time because you really NAILED every shot of the different areas. It seems like you really 'cleaned up' there. ; There will certainly be shots left for the rest of us to take! ; Great work, again!

11. Craig

Here are some more from the pool:

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

12. Craig

and some more from the bbq area, the beach, and the pool bar, where you can order room service to be delivered out to you!

13. Craig

and here is a couple of the fountain and the shuffleboard courts: