Bell Hop name

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by haunteddoc, Jan 17, 2012.

1. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

I have meet this Bell Hop a couple of times but never got his name. ; It was always in character and I think was the best one I have ever seen at TOT. ; I have also seen him in some of the Disney commercials and TV specials. ;

Anyone know who he is and what he is doing now? ; I haven't seen him for awhile.

Attached Files:

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Jim, Tim has a few pics of him along with his name...I just can't remember which board it's on!!!

3. gary

gary Member

i believe his name is maynard, search the forum for that name and you should find the thread, it was not that long ago

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

His name is TJ. ; When Star Tours 2 re-opened, he was over there but I think he is either back at Tower or is due back there very soon. ;

Gary, Maynard is the legendary Disneyland cast member.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

[attachimg=1]

Attached Files:

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I love those CMs that go the extra mile for their characters...looks like this guy does it well.

7. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

He is always great. ; Have never seen anyone at TOT that comes even close to him.

8. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

I love Maynard!

9. gary

gary Member

rat schmatt, they're tourists, what do they know

10. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

I have run across this guy a few times as well. He s always great & makes the experience extra special.

Coo1eo
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

11. TJ! I've met him a few times and he has been in character the whole time - even when he obviously had a cold :(