aye angus

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by gary, Sep 5, 2007.

1. gary

gary Member

i dinna ken what it is, but you've surely wounded it by the turrible sounds it be a makin

the piper, 2 kinds, ullean and war, and banjo player from natalie macmaster's band

and apologies ahead of the flaming to any pipers on the forum, it was like watching a car wreck, i know i shouldn't, but i could not stop myself

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

There are two kinds of people in this world....

Those who appreciate the sweet sounds of the bagpipes, and those people who are crazy

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Then I guess I'm in the former. But there is one song that I have NOT been able to find anywhere. I think it's called Balmorra, and it was played at the beginning of the funeral procession in Backdraft.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. gary

gary Member

try a search for the soundtrack release, that's a likely way to get it, it's not cheap if you only want the 1 song but it's a rare movie these days without a soundtrack release

5. gary

gary Member

peace offering for the pipers, here's a list of the tracks on the soundtrack release, available from amazon.com

1. Set Me In Motion - Bruce Hornsby & The Range
    3. Brothers
    4. The Arsonist's Waltz
    5. 335
    6. Burn It All
    7. You Go, We Go
    8. Fahrenheit 451
    9. Show Me Your Firetruck
    10. The Show Goes On - Bruce Hornsby & The Range

karen is sleeping in prep for a night shift so i can't listen to them to see if any are the pipers, but they all have samples on the amazon site for the cd

link added for cops in kilts, chicago pd pipe band, mp3 available of balmoral, the song you are looking for

www.copsinkilts.com/index_orig.htm

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Thanks Gary!

I've had the OST for a while now. Long while. No pipes on it. Just Zimmer beginning his career basically.

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I love the pipes!!