anybody know anything about Canjet?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by hockeymom3, Jan 20, 2009.

1. hockeymom3

hockeymom3 Member

We (2 adults and 3 kids - 8,6 and 2) are flying Halifax to Orlando in May on Canjet - its a direct flight. ; What I'm wondering is what does Canjet offer? ; I have googled reviews and some people have complained that there are no inflight music or movies, and no food - but on their website it says they sell headphones for $3 and offer a free cold meal and drinks. ; Now, I don't care about food for myself but the kids seem quite concerned that they'll starve to death for the 4 hours in the air! LOL ; ; Although, with a 2 year old, it would be nice to occupy him for a few of those 4 hours.

Has anybody flown Canjet that can tell me what to expect? ; Thanks!!

2. Well, you're not going to Jamaica, right? :) ; (What a wonderful relief that that standoff with the armed disabled young man onboard the Canjet flight worked out well.)

As for food, if you're concerned, bring something with you or buy it once you cross over security. ; I always find the promise of lunch/ early supper at Disney is a pretty good incentive to encourage good behaviour too.

Your trip is drawing near - you guys must be super-excited! ; Have you had the kids draw pictures for their favourite characters. ; If you see them at a dining experience, they'll spend a couple of extra seconds chatting to your kid - which goes over big with the wee ones, for sure. ; Plus, the drawing activity engages the kids pre-trip and gives them somewhere to focus all that excitement and energy.

Good Luck!