Another easy one?

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by prettypixie, May 17, 2010.

1. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

The Living Seas queue?

3. Maybe, Ellen's Energy Adventure?

4. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Not Ellen.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Living with the land.

6. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Not Living with the Land.

7. mSummers

mSummers Member

Living Seas Queue?

8. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

What is Living Seas?

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

Sorry... Its now known as The Seas with Nemo and Friends

10. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Then yes, you are the winner - this is in line for Nemo!

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

haha! not here! its still living seas!

12. Roger

Answer:

An educational attraction where guests board sea cabs to take them underwater to Seabase Alpha; you return to the surface using hydrolators.

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

I thought you took the hydrolators "down" to where you boarded the sea cabs too.

To me it will always be the Living Seas. ;

However I have to remember to use the new names for things when I'm at WDW... On my last trip, the bus driver looked at my mom like she had 3 heads when she asked if this was the bus to the Disney Village...

14. Roger

I can't remember!

15. mSummers

mSummers Member

My memory is fuzzy too... for some reason I vaguely remember getting in them for the trip down to the sea cabs and then back up to "the surface" again with the trip to the surface being much shorter than the trip down.

In any case, I think they should have kept them because they really added to the illusion of going under the sea, which I think is somewhat lacking in the Nemo version. ;

16. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

As I recall, the hydrolators came after the seacabs and the movie. ; It took me two or three trips up and down before I figured out that we weren't really going up and down.

17. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Wow, what an obscure photo. ; So now we are posting random photos of plants around Disney? ;P ; I think the lighting and background help to discover the location of the photo. ; Also, my mother still calls it Disney Village and throws me for a loop every time since I have only known it as Downtown Disney.