Animal Kingdom at night

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by PolynesianMedic, Apr 23, 2014.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Sean likes this.
  2. Sean

Sean Administrator Staff Member

3. sqquares

sqquares Member

Gorgeous, lucky you! I can't wait to see what Avatar Land will look like, the imagery of Pandora in the films was incredible!

4. PolynesianMedic

I, and I'm sure several others, am eagerly looking to being able to photograph our own little Pandora, especially at night.

5. catsgat

catsgat Member

Very nice shots I would like to thank you for sharing these with everyone. It looks super pretty during the night time it's almost magical. Well I guess Disney is supposed to be magical though. These are really good shots though are you a professional?

Sean likes this.
  6. PolynesianMedic

I am not a professional. I just picked it up for fun as a way to see the beauty in the world. I have learned all I know from the guys here on the site. Thank you!

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Both very nice - the flame tree waterfall is quite good - that's a very tough shot in low light - the background sky is always so much brighter and gets blown out, and all those branches and trees can make for a fringing and CA mess...but this is very well handled in very tough conditions.

8. PolynesianMedic

Thanks Justin! I was really pleased with how these came out, and still to this day are some of my favorites ever.

9. Edware

Edware Member

The second picture is so beautiful it leaves me speechless. Both pictures are obviously incredibly, but that second picture I just find really amazing!

10. PolynesianMedic

Thank you Edware!

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

these are great Jeff! I love the sky in the first

12. PolynesianMedic

Thanks Craig! I was really pleased with how that came out.

13. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Will all the new things that will be going on at AK at night in the future, the toughest part will be all the people there. LOL Nice work, Jeff.

14. PolynesianMedic

Scott, I am eagerly looking forward to being able to spend MORE time in AK at night, and thank you.

15. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Lets hope they don't figure it out and the park still empties out around 3 (one can hope, right?)

16. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

I would not bet on it. The parks were all busy last week. Lots of families from Brazil (no groups, just tourists) and other South American locales. The new MK parade packs them in and Epcot was as crazy as the Food and Wine Fest. Not sure there are any "slow" times at WDW anymore.

17. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I still want to head to WDW on the day following Labor Day the year I retire from teaching, may be the only slow week of the year.