Anchors Aweigh, where might ye find me? (solved)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by BB3126, Jan 15, 2009.

1. BB3126

BB3126 Member

This one is probably way to easy for all you sea dogs who prowl the parks

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Paul

Paul Member

Re: Anchors Aweigh, where might ye find me?

I'm gonna pass on this one since I just used a similar picture for something else. ;)

3. BB3126

BB3126 Member

hope i did not step on your toes

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

That'd be Min & Bill's Dockside Diner, aka SS Down the Hatch!

5. BB3126

BB3126 Member

Re: Anchors Aweigh, where might ye find me?SOLVED BY: Zackiedawg!

You got her, drop anchor and have a pint

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

6. zackiedawg

Funny how few pics I have from MGM - I might need to work on that. I sort of ignore that park photo-wise, because I don't go there for the action rides (no Rockn Roller Coaster for me, thanks!), am not a big hollywood/entertainment fan (I and some family have worked in The Biz so the magic wears thin!), and my aunt works there (Prime Time Cafe) so most times I pop in it's to visit her. Plus, it's often the most crowded park.

But I do still enjoy the decor and details, and a few of the shows and rides (Indy, GMR, LMA)...I just have to remind myself to spend some time there strolling and looking for the details!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  7. BB3126

BB3126 Member

from your name are you a UGA Dawg fan?

8. zackiedawg

No...don't actually know much about college ball to be honest. My alma mater generally isn't very good (except in the 1900-1930 period, and one unbeaten season in 1998!) and I'm a lifelong hockey fan myself.

The name was started back when I first got a computer in 1995 and signed up for AOL - I had a black labrador named Zackie, so 'zackiedog' seemed fun. It was taken, so I changed the spelling. Zackiedawg just sort of stuck anytime I signed up for anything on the internet...and is a nice homage to ol' Zackie, who passed away 10 years ago now at 14!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  9. Paul

Paul Member

not at all, I had just used the SS Down The Hatch for another thread, so I thought I would give someone else a shot

10. BB3126

BB3126 Member

Thanks