An Elephant never forgets (but I do)... (RETRACTED)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by RedOctober25, Oct 28, 2009.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Do you know where I happened to leave ny Elephant?

[attachimg=1]

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

2. Paul

Paul Member

Re: An Elephant never forgets (but I do)...

Is that in the little store near the Backstage Tour area near Studio Catering at DHS ?

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

right park wrong area... keep on guessing...

4. Re: An Elephant never forgets (but I do)...

Muppets store?

5. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Looks like the store at the inside corner of Hollywood and Sunset- I have no idea of the name though.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, there have been a lot of guesses, but you all need to take a step back and think about where this might be. ; I can narrow it down a little in that the Studio Tour is the coldest guess so far and muppets is the warmest.

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Pizza Planet?

8. Paul

Paul Member

Muppet's pre-show area?

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, I have express my sympathy and retract a previous statement. ; I was in the Studio Backlot area today and there is an Elephant hanging from the ceiling. ; However, this is not where I took this photo. ; I do believe there was a WAI that was in the same area. ; If I can find it, I will repost a the photo that is not cropped so closely.

10. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

is it in the prop warehouse (the store near backlot tour?)

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, I think that I am going to pull the plug on this one. ; I could not find the original photo that I took of this, so I can't show you a different angle. ; However, yes, the actual item is hanging above the Store on the Backlot (in the building next to the Backlot Tour), but the photo I took is an actual photo. ; It was taken in the same spot as a previous WAI and that was in the small office in the back corner of the Backlot Express restaurant by Star Tours. ; If I found the original photo I took you would see that there is a thumbtack in the spot where the cargo net holds the elephant. ; So it was a photo of a photo of the original.