52 Views of 2008

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Scottwdw, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

I knew I wouldn't have the time for a 365 project this year but I have started a 52 weeker. I would appreciate you stopping by and looking it over. I know some of the photos I have posted here but some will be new to you. :)

52 Views of 2008

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed doing it (so far! ;D )

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

scott, the layout is excellent and hopefully later this summer we can come up with some more stuff for your blog. nice work and good luck.

3. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

Cool. I'll try to follow it. I always start out with good intentions but usually fail. I've "started" to follow a few blogs recently and haven't done a good job of it.

4. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Hey Scott, neat blog.
    I see you got a new lens. :)
    That lens is always a conversation starter whenever I walk around with it!
    I guess it looks big!
    The Vr really shines on that lens. It is great to be at 400mm and have no shaking in the viewfinder.

5. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Great stuff - thanks for sharing!

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thanks! I'm having fun with it.

Craig, that lens is amazing but it did give my left arm quite a work out. The wolf howling was the prize of the day. I was taking pictures of the bighorn sheep when I heard him. I quickly walked back to his enclosure and stood up on a snow pile for an unobstructed view. Got off a couple of shots before he walked off. Here's one of him returning from his walk.

[​IMG]